Does Your Wardrobe Work for You?
DO YOU FIND IT EASY TO GET DRESSED IN THE MORNING?
Or do you often have nothing to wear? Is this because:
- Your current wardrobe is full to overflowing?
- Or maybe there are hardly any items in your wardrobe?
Learn to change your purchasing decisions so that each buy is an investment. Become creative with what you have in your current wardrobe. Make your wardrobe work for you rather than against you. Key steps to follow:
1) Sort and massage your wardrobe into garments that:
- Look great
- Look great but need repairing
- Look ok
- Do absolutely nothing for you – discard immediately.
Removing all the garments that don’t work on you allows you to view your wardrobe in a whole new way. With all the clutter cleared you will be inspired to organise your wardrobe into a functional model. Now take action:
- Group your clothes into key staple pieces and then into similar colours
- Display your accessories so you can see what you have.
- Create mix n match outfits. Experiment and see how many new combinations you can make.
- Create a wardrobe plan for all your outfits adding accessories to complete the look.
- Research how to care and store your clothes
3) Ready to Shop
- Draw up a shopping list of essential items
- Invest in classic pieces: pants; skirts; shirts, jumpers. Then add accessories.
- Now start putting it into action and love the new you.