Bamboo fabric is an eco friendly fabric that had many of the benefits of silk. It is cost effective for the price conscious consumer, and also very easy to care for. Bamboo is the perfect fabric to have next to your skin no matter where you live, by the sea or on snowy mountain tops.
The versatile and very soft bamboo pants, singlets, long sleeve tops, shrugs and long jackets, are made from 95% bamboo with an added 5% spandex to maintain shape.
- Bamboo absorbs moisture and unlike many man made fibres, it will wick perspiration away from your skin.
- Bamboo has great thermal properties ensuring it is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Bamboo retains its shape and drapes well.
- Bamboo is non-allergic and is ideal for people with sensitive skins.
- Bamboo does not shrink like other fibres, nor pill or lose its colour when washed.
- Bamboo is a renewable easily grown plant that requires little water and no pesticides.
- Bamboo has anti microbial and anti bacterial properties minimizing body odours in people prone to this.
- Bamboo is very cost effective and easy to care for.
- Bamboo clothing can be washed in the washing machine gentle cycle and in cold water.